This happened clear back in August the week before we got married. I just have to say I was so proud of Josh, he received the academic award (he was completely shocked but I honestly wasn't shocked at all, he is so smart and such a dedicated hard worker). He was also chosen to speak at the graduation ceremony, he did an amazing job. I am so lucky to have a husband that even though he was really busy and stressed out during the academy he still found time to spend with me :o)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Josh graduated from POST
This happened clear back in August the week before we got married. I just have to say I was so proud of Josh, he received the academic award (he was completely shocked but I honestly wasn't shocked at all, he is so smart and such a dedicated hard worker). He was also chosen to speak at the graduation ceremony, he did an amazing job. I am so lucky to have a husband that even though he was really busy and stressed out during the academy he still found time to spend with me :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment