
I just had to take a picture of my boys! They are just so handsome. This was right before we went to church, I love that PJ is so excited to go to church. These boys are the light of my life.

Just so cute!! PJ was telling Daddy what to do in this.

Just being silly




Hey cuz!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you have a blog. I love to read what is going on with pepole so this is great. I have tryed to start my own but just can't seem to get it done and I am also running on Dial-up and it is so slow so it makes it hard to put pictures up, and we all know that is really the best part about a blog is great pictures. PJ is getting so big. It sounds like your little family is doing great. I am so happy that you found someone that treats you so good. You are the best and deserve the very best. Well I hope to see you soon. Are you coming down to the reunion in July. I am going to try and come up for Saturday if the doctor thinks I am ok to leave town since they moved my due date up to Aug. 3rd. Sorry this is long. I am just so glad I now have your blog. Have a great day!!!