My Grandpa Peterson passed away this morning, it is a relief to know that he isn't in pain anymore, but I am really really going to miss him. I am so grateful for having him be a part of my life. I feel so lucky to have been able to see him Thursday night and to have been able to tell him that I love him, and even luckier that he told me he loved me back and gave me a hug and a kiss. Crazy to think that not even 12 hours after that he would take such a turn for the worse and not really say much else. I know he is in a better place now, and I really hope he knows how much he was loved and that we will miss him.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Saying goodbye to one of my heroes
My Grandpa Peterson passed away this morning, it is a relief to know that he isn't in pain anymore, but I am really really going to miss him. I am so grateful for having him be a part of my life. I feel so lucky to have been able to see him Thursday night and to have been able to tell him that I love him, and even luckier that he told me he loved me back and gave me a hug and a kiss. Crazy to think that not even 12 hours after that he would take such a turn for the worse and not really say much else. I know he is in a better place now, and I really hope he knows how much he was loved and that we will miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I can't beleive he is gone! I will miss him so much also. I didn't get down to see him until Friday night after he had took the turn and I wish I could have talked to him one more time. But I know that he could hear me as I told him I loved him on both Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday he was holding so tight to my hand that I know he knew I was there and how much I loved him. I had a hard time letting him go. But I know that he is in a much better place. He will always be one of my hearoes also. Can't wait to see you, Love ya tons cuz!!
ReplyDelete